Our Agents

We’re here for you, and all of your  real estate transaction needs. Let us put our friendly professional experience with homes and land to work for you!

Donna Baisley

Donna Baisley

Principal Broker / Owner

A Cumberland County native that was raised on a family owned/operated dairy farm and sawmill which taught her the importance of a strong work ethic! She is a mother of two boys and has been a Realtor in the Upper Cumberland for 5+ years with 10+ years of customer service experience prior to becoming a Realtor. So whether you are looking to buy, sell or invest she would be delighted to assist you and your family with the utmost care and professionalism!

Experience
8 years

Price Range
$1.8K – $725K

(931) 787-8708

Kayla Hahn

Kayla Hahn

Affiliate Broker

Kayla is a native of Cumberland County, TN and enjoys exploring the area in her free time with her family. This makes her an excellent choice, when listing your property. Kayla is a Multi-Million Dollar producer in real estate and a licensed Realtor in Tn. Kayla has worked diligently to maintain a 5 star rating through Zillow, the leading real estate marketplace in the United States. Kayla prides herself on customer service and holding things together, during trying times and large transitions. Relocation is a piece of cake, when you have boots on the ground in two places at once. Together, we will find the perfect home for your family& jump through all of the necessary hoops so that you can call it yours. Let’s help make your dreams, the new reality. Give me 2% of your trust, and I will earn the other 98%.

Experience
3+ Years

Price Range
$3,500-$630,000

(931) 337-5748

Kayla Hahn

Mary Frietag

Broker

Mary was born and raised in Cumberland County and knows the area well. She has been a Realtor for 30+ years; before there was an MLS system, virtual tours, internet advertising and searching. Real estate has changed over the years and Mary has been there through all the transitions giving her vast knowledge in the real estate market!
Mary’s favorite pastime is spending time with family, especially her grandchildren. Her second favorite thing is traveling, having travelled to most of the 50 states, Mexico and Canada. Mary has a wealth of knowledge regarding the diversity of real estate markets. She appreciates each of her clients wants and needs and looks forward to working with you in buying or selling your next property.

Experience
30+ years

Price Range
$3k – $800k

(931) 267-8612

Chantelle Hall

Chantelle Hall

Affiliate Agent

Chantelle has lived in Crossville for 17 years where she has raised her 18 year old son and 13 year old daughter. She loves living and working in this community. She has been an employee at the local hospital for 8 years. She spends her free time with her family, they enjoy camping, kayaking, traveling and making memories wherever they go. She has always dreamed of working in real estate and is excited to start her new adventure.

931-337-4021

Start Your Search Today

We want to help you solve your real estate needs, reach out to us today!